Effective Methods To Move Your Apple Mail To New Mac:
Suppose you have purchased a new Mac and want to Move Your Apple Mail To New Mac but unfortunately unable to do the same. Now, sitting in one corner and thinking about it that what could do for this. If really you are doing this, then listen to my friend! Don’t waste your precious time, just place a call on the above-provided helpline number and get associated with techies hassle-freely.
Solutions to Move Your Apple Mail To New Mac:
- First and foremost follow the path “Macintosh HD > Users > Username > Library” in “Finder”. Here, you will see a “Mail” folder, copy this on the desktop
- After that open the path “Macintosh HD > Users > Username > Library > Preferences” which you will get in “Finder”. Here, you will see “com.apple.mail.plist” file in Preferences folder. Therefore, copy this one into desktop
- Now transfer both “Mail” folder and “com.apple.mail.plist” file to your newly purchased Mac by using a storage device like USB drive or any other medium. Copy both “Mail” folder and “com.apple.mail.plist” file on the same path where you have copied.
- After copying the “Mail” folder and preference file in your new Mac, then simply run Apple Mail application on your new Mac.
- Now you can see you have all your Mailboxes with emails on your new Mac.
In Case if You are Still Going Through setup, Get in Touch With Mac Support Number +1-855-267-5995 For Further Technical Help.