An IP address can be used to identify you and track your online activities. And also knowing your Mac’s IP address is essential for setting up a network or sharing files. That’s why you need to find an IP Address on Mac as fast as can be possible or if you are getting failed in doing so, then make a cold conversation with dexterous techies. They will assist you the desired procedure at an ease so that you can do it by yourself.
When you will connect Mac to a network, you will find that it is assigned an address on the network that is called an IP address. The IP address is basically has a four sets of digits with up to three digits per set. If the Mac is connected to a network as well as the internet, then it will have an internal IP address and an external IP. To enhance your knowledge, you can avail Apple Mac Repair Service by sitting at your home.
Methods to Find an IP Address On Mac
You need to follow the below steps to get the solutions:
- Finding Your Internal IP
- Click on the Apple icon on the upper left corner of the screen
- Scroll down and select “System Preferences”
- Now, click “Network”
- After that select your connection
Related Post:- How to Fix Mac Error Code 0xc000000f?
- Find Your Internal IP Using Terminal
- Open the “Terminal” that you can find in the “Utilities” section in your Application folder
- Now, use the “ifconfig” command
- After that copy your IP address which will be displayed next to the “inet” entry
- Finding Your External IP
- Open your router’s configuration page first
- Now, open your “Router Status”
- After that Google search “ip address”. The first result displayed will be your external or public IP address
Get Connected With Team of Techies For More Info
If none of the above methods is helpful for you, then make a connection with team of qualified staff who have hands of experience. They are the one who will surely troubleshoot your hurdle within a less possible time. You only have to do is to put a call at Apple Mac Support Number +1-855-267-5995 at the comfort from your home and get associated with technicians in a hassle-free manner.