With an iCloud mail account, you can easily perform simple tasks like sending, receiving and organizing emails according to your preference. However, to do this, it is required to log in or sign-in first.
The iCloud mail login is an easy process to implement and can be administered in a few steps. To know the complete process, take a further look into this guide.
How to Perform an iCloud Mailbox Login Mac or Windows system?
- First, open any web browser on your Mac or Windows system and navigate to the official website of iCloud Mail by typing its URL within the address bar.
- Once iCloud Mail opens for you, make sure to enter both the email address and password of your iCloud account or Apple ID correctly.
- Click on the Arrow button or hit the Enter Button to sign in successfully.
How to Perform an iCloud Mail Login on an Android Device?
You can also log in with your iCloud mail on your android device. This too is an easy process to perform and can be accomplished in a few steps.
- All you have to do is launch the Google Chrome browser on your Android device and go to the official website of iCloud Mail.
- Once there, you will see a three-dot “More” option. Make sure to tap on it for more options and then choose “Request desktop site”. In doing so, you will be on the desktop version of iCloud Mail.
- Make sure to enter your login details like password and email address to successfully log in.
How to Set Up and Log in to iCloud Mail on an Android Device?
You can also try the method given below to add the iCloud mail on your Android device and log in then.
- Start your Android device and navigate to the Settings option. Go to Users and Accounts and then “Add account”
- Once you see a screen, select “Personal (IMAP)”. Make sure to type the iCloud email ID to successfully add the email address. Tap on Manual setup and then enter the login credentials like iCloud username and password.
- After entering the required information you will be signed in with your iCloud mail account and be able to check iCloud email on your Android device anytime.
How to Setup and Perform an iCloud Mail Login On Your iPhone?
If you want to login to iCloud mail on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod then try following the steps cited below.
- On your device, go to Settings and tap on iCloud.
- Once you see the sign-in window, enter both the iCloud email and password. Tap on the Sign-in option.
- Turn the toggle for mail.
So these were the methods following which you should be able to perform an iCloud mail sign-in on your system or Android device easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some common questions related to iCloud email login and their answers are provided below.
How do you Create a New iCloud Email Account?
Many a time, people want to create a new iCloud email account for some reason. If you are wondering how to do so as well, then follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, go to the App Store of Apple and click on the face icon.
- Again, tap on “Create New Apple ID”.
- Now, generate an email address according to your desire and then tap on “Agree to Terms and Conditions” and click on Next.
- Once prompted to provide other details like name or birthday, tap on Next.
- After that, when asked for other information like credit card details, select the options accordingly and tap on Next.
- Confirm the phone number and tap on the Next button.
- Check your email for the Apple email verification and follow the on-screen instructions appearing on your screen.
Is iCloud.com an Email Address?
One question that comes in many users’ minds is whether icloud com is an email address. Well, @icloud.com is used at the end of the email address and you can utilize it to sign in to your iCloud account easily.
How Do You Access Your iCloud Photos?
For people who want to access their iCloud photos, it is recommended to follow the steps provided below.
- First, go to Settings> Your Name> iCloud> Photos.
- Alternatively, go to the Photos tab and move down. Open the Photos app on your Mac.
- Choose Photos and click on the “Photos or Moments” option.