The Error Code -43 on Mac OS X is the most common errors generally occur when you try to delete some files from the desktop. Mac OS users have encountered while deleting some files from their desktop location is the error -43. Meanwhile, the error says: The operation could not be completed. An unexpected error occurred (error code -43)”. Usually, the Error Code -43 pop-up shows up when the user is trying to move files to trash of another directory, but in some rare cases, it may occur when launching apps or performing other simple tasks.
However, there are various reasons behind the occurrence of this Error Code -43 includes, Hard disk issue, non-existent share point of the file, partial download of a particular file, the needed document is in use, you have no permission to manage certain files, the file is locked, and so on. Then, you don’t need to worry about it! Here the blog will guide you How to Fix MacBook Error Code 43 on Mac OS X, just by following the simple methods that are given below.
Steps to Fix MacBook Error Code 43 on Mac OS X:-
Steps 1:-Reset PRAM
- First shut down your Mac PC.
- Then press “Command + Option + P + R keys” simultaneously.
- Next, turn on your Mac PC, and then press Command + Option + P + R command before grey startup screen shows up.
- Now, hold those while you hear a startup voice/sound for three times and then you will need to release the keys.
Check the Error Code -43 is fixed, or if it’s not. then go the next method.
Steps 2:- Delete locked files
You should try to delete locked files to fix the error by the following way.
- First, navigate to “Applications” section, and then go to “Utilities” and then “Terminal”.
- Open the “Terminal” and then you have to type the following command on it.
chflags -R nouchg
- Then double hit on the “Trash” icon (at the bottom Dock).
- Now press the “Command + A” to mark all the files in the “Trash”.
- Drag all the files which you’d like to delete from Trash to Terminal.
- In case you can’t view the Terminal window, you can arrange “Finder” window so that you can view at least a part of the Terminal window.
- Once done, then press “Return” key on the Terminal and empty the Trash.
Check the Error Code -43 is fixed if it’s not then going the next method.
Steps 3: – Automatically Fix Via MacKeeper Software Tool
You can download the MacKeeper Software tool to resolve the Error Code -43 on Mac OS X. This is a necessary tool and helpful for your Mac cleaning, security, safety, optimization, clean files leftovers, and so on. It’s 100% tested by Mac tech support experts and virus free. Thus, it protects your Mac from viruses, malware, and online threats include identity theft, phishing and credit card fraud.
I hope your problem is resolved.
But, if still, this problem persisting, then you should need to urgent connect with the Mac Customer Support team to receive help.
Dial Apple Customer Support To Online Help:-
Call our MacBook Technical Support Number+1-855-267-5995, which is available 24×7/365 days for your online assistance. This is a toll-free number and will help to connect with our team of certified and experienced professionals, who will help to resolve this issue if it has not yet been fixed by you. Thus, our technician’s works round the clock to assist you in resolving all Mac related issues or errors. Hence, get experience our world-class Mac support & services by reaching out via this toll-free number now.