The iTunes Error Code -54 generally executes while users are trying to sync, restore or is performing a backup process for their iPhone/iPad. It often happens due to syncing music as well as pictures on iOS device with the help of iTunes. Fixing this issue is not a matter of headache and this blog has been well explained by our expert team on steps to Fix iTunes Sync Error -54 with detailed description of each step.
Steps to Remove iTunes Sync Error -54
Step 1: Update the iTunes Software first
- The very first step to solve the issue of iTunes error code -54 is to update the iTunes software
Step 2: Authorization of the computer devices in iTunes:
- Open and get access to the iTunes first
- Choose the “Store” icon now which can easily found on the “iTunes “menu
- Now select the “Authorize This Computer” option to make a proper authorization process
- After completing the above step, close the tab now
- By completing the authorization process of the PC in iTunes, users can easily fix and resolve the matter of this error frequently happening at their end.
Step 3: Change the iTunes folder Permissions
- Open the “Explorer” first
- Navigate to the ‘Music‘ Folder next
- Tap on the ‘iTunes‘ Folder there
- Click on the “Properties” optionicon now to proceed further
- Now, perform a “Uncheck” process by clicking on the “Read Only” option
- Close the tab
Step 4: Run the iTunes in the Administrative Section
- Sign inas an Administrative
- Right click on the iTunesicon
- Select the “Properties” optionthere
- Click on the “Compatibility” optionthere
- Now, checkto “Run as Administrative” option there
- After completing, close the tab
- That’s it, done
Step 5: Download the iTunes Alternatives
- Users are advised to download few available alternatives if they have with them to resolve the issue
Step 6: Remove PDF files and contents now
- Removal of all the available PDF files and deletion of the contents from the system will help users solve the issue faster
Step 7: Sync a small account:
- You are now requested to sync a small amount of content from the system permanently.
Step 8: check for any third part issues
- Perform a thorough check related to any third party issues
Step 9: Consolidation of media files
At last, you need to bring together all the media files into the iTunes library for completion of the process.
Call Apple Mac Support number for solving Apple Mac issues!
We are 24*7 hours Apple Technical Support Number+1-855-267-5995 professionals to assist our customer in dealing and solving their wide number of issues by conveying them comprehensive answers. Solutions are accessed by users on their immediate request as and when needed. Our unique solutions make us highly distinguished from other top brand of this industry