Many people complaint that they are getting Mac shows error code 50. It is basically a file transfer error. It appears when you copy files from another location. So, if you are also the one who face same issue, then Fix Mac Error Code -50 by making connation with techies. For that, you should put a ring at Mac Customer Support Service.
When you start copying files from other location, the message “the operation can’t be completed because an unexpected error occurred (error code -50)” will be shown on the screen. Don’t wag off! After getting this error, as it can be sorted out effortlessly.
Steps to Fix Mac Error Code -50 Apple:
Have a tour on the below mentioned point where you get the tips and tweaks of your hurdle. You can also avail Mac Customer Care Service at the comfort of your home if you want handy solution in no time.
- Copy files using terminal:
- Open finder
- Press either Go| Utilities| Terminal or “Shift + Command + U”
- The terminal window will open
- Drag and drop “diskutil list” command
- Press “Return”
Move to the next below methods, if error is still showing.
Related Post:- How to Fix Apple Mac Error -1309
- Check partition map:
- Reboot your map with the “Recovery” disk
- Open “Disk Utility”
- Verify and repair the “SSD”
- Results will show on the screen
- Check “Drive permission” and other “Settings”
- Check “Partition Map”
- Change power settings, in case above methods do not helpful:
- Click “System Preferences” and then press “Energy Saver”
- Checkup “Put the hard disks to sleep when possible” box
- And then click “OK”
Here’s one simple method provided by us if you can’t understand the above steps.
- Split large files into several parts:
- Download, install and run “7 Zip File Manager”
- Drag the files you want to copy
- Mention “Achieve name, archive format, compression level, compression method and other details”
- Choose the most convenient split type under the drop down box “Split to volumes”
- Click “OK”
- Wait for a while, file compression process will start
- Now “Exit”
- Now select all the splitted files and copy them to the “destination folder”
Dial Apple Mac Customer Service for Further Technical Support:
Due to having lack of technical knowledge, if you are unable to fix such error even after following the above methods, don’t be disheartened as we have number of tech geeks who work hard only for delivering the effortless solution to their customers. So, only you need to put a call at Mac Customer Support Service +1-855-267-5995 to fix Mac Error Code -50, after wards you will be tuned with one of our talented connoisseurs.