Many numbers of users have reported that they are receiving Apple iTunes installer error while using the when updating or installing iTunes for Windows. Actually, there is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Therefore, iTunes Installer Error is one of the most common errors, which easily resolved by just applying the simple solutions, as handled by the iTunes tech support team. So, if you are one of those users, who are facing the same problem, then don’t take tension about it! The error could be caused due to various reasons, such as an out-of-date or damaged version of Apple Software Update for Windows on the PC, Internet connection, older version of iTunes, and capability issue, and so on. In this Article, you will get the appropriate solutions for Fix iTunes Installation Error. Then you just need to apply the below given simple steps to quickly solve the error.
Steps to Fix iTunes Installation Error – Apple Technical Support
Solution 1:- Apple Software Update
First, you should check that if your Apple Software Update for Windows is up to date.
Follow these steps to do this task:-
- In your “Start Menu”, hit “All Programs” and then click “Apple Software Update”.
- In Apple Software Update, check to see if you are being offered a new version of Apple Software Update.
- If there’s a new version of Apple Software Update showing in the list of available updates, then select the Apple Software Update update and deselect any other software that may also be being offered to you at the same time.
- Now install the new version of Apple Software Update.
- If the new version of Apple Software Update for Windows installs properly, now try another iTunes for Windows update or install.
- If Apple Software Update does not appear under “All Programs” or no newer version of Apple Software Update appears in Apple Software Update, do a repair install of your Apple Software Update for Windows
- Then restart your PC.
Related Post:- How to Fix iTunes Error Code 3014?
For Windows XP:-
If you are using Windows XP, go into your “Add or Remove Programs” control panel. Then choose “Apple Software Update”, click “Change” and then click “Repair” option.
For Vista or Windows 7:-
If you are using Vista or Windows 7, go into your “Uninstall a program” control panel. Then choose “Apple Software Update” and click “Repair” option.
If the repair installs go through properly, now try another iTunes for Windows update or install.
Solution 2:- Make Sure logged in to Your Computer as an Administrator
Then you should ensure that you are logged in to your computer as an administrator.
If you are not sure if you have an administrator account, get the complete guidance through professionals help at dialing Apple iTunes technical support number about how to log on as an administrator.
Solution 3:- Install the Latest Microsoft Windows Updates.
You should try to install the latest Microsoft Windows updates to fix the error.
Follow these steps to do this task:-
- To download the latest updates, you need to visit the “Microsoft Windows Update website”.
- Then iTunes for Windows requires Windows 7 or later, with the latest Service Pack installed.
- If you cannot install the updates, refer to your computer’s help system; then contact our professionals to get more help.
Solution 4:-Update iTunes
You should check your iTunes, is that have the older version of iTunes. You will need to download the latest supported version of iTunes for your PC.
Follow the steps to this task.
- Go to “https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1614?locale=en_US” site and download the latest supported version of iTunes for your PC.
- Download the latest iTunes installer file and “Save” on your PC, and then install it.
- After installing the latest version of iTunes, try to update or restore your iPad and check the error is gone.
I hope your issue is fixed.
In case, if you have any doubts to follow the above steps, then you should connect with our Apple Customer Support team to get instant assistance.
For Quick help contact Apple Customer Support for Immediate Help:
You call us at our Apple Customer Care Number+1-855-267-5995 to Fix iTunes Installation Error and Issues. The trained experts will give you the best troubleshooting solutions & finest guidance to fix the Apple iTunes technical issues. So you can efficiently get rid of every kind of Apple technical difficulties or errors in a less time. Hence, call now to experts for receiving quick support.