If a user is trying to attach or share file servers on the network, then they have to be compelled to have a network IP address for the shared pc. In such cases the shared pc may be a mackintosh OS X El Capitan with file sharing turned on, with huge number of file sharing options. On the shared Apple mackintosh, according to the Apple Mac technical support experts, opening of the Sharing preferences need to have following procedure which is dealt by simply selecting the Apple menu > System Preferences, and then tap on the Sharing option to later on select the File Sharing option. For this, a user needs to find all the relevant support features of File sharing methods among mackintosh users in OS X El Capitan. One can also dial Apple support department for immediate assistance to share files as well as folders with others on the other network and find all the relevant assistance from certified technicians.
Share Mac OS X El Capitan Files with Windows PC
One can also share files and folders with others’ network even if he/she is sharing the entire Mac system with other users or is allowing other specific user to access only certain folders. Below are the steps by Apple Mac OS X support team for File Sharing between Mac users in OS X El Capitan .
- Initially, open the Sharing preferences by just choosing the Apple menu and then clicking on the System Preferences option.
- Next, just tap on the sharing option
- Choosing of the File Sharing checkbox is essential for users to go ahead.
- In order to choose a specific folder for the purpose of sharing, tap on the Add button just under the bottom of the Shared Folders list, locate the specific folder, choose it, and then at last simply tap on the Add button
- Public folder of each of the user with a proper account details on the Mac system is shared in a robotic manner.
- Next, choose the Shared Folders list and tap on the “Remove’ button in order to avoid a folder from being shared automatically
- Any user who has a set up on their Mac system in Users and Groups preferences can easily get connected to your Mac device over the default network.
- Choosing up of a user from the Users & Groups section, which includes all the users of your Mac device.
- Choose the type of user from the Network Users or Network Groups is essential which includes everyone on your network.
- Choosing a proper person from the contact list is recommended and then creates a password for the person, and tap on the “Create Account” menu.
Our Apple Mac customer support service is available for different group of customers using different devices worldwide that meet their daily demands for various working requirements. We believe in customer satisfaction and make sure that we have a proven track record of highest success rate to identify customer’s issue and solve them successfully. If you are looking for online assistance to resolve your problem, you can call us on our toll-free number+1-855-267-5995 and we will get back to you via online tech support service with the best Apple customer care support at reasonable charges.